Friday, February 27, 2015

Strong's Concordance missed one

Looking for something else in my Strong's Concordance I found a mistake . That is how I noticed so many Kabbalsitic signals within the occult TBN ministry . On the first page of my old Strong's it reads ;

                                           1977 36th Printing of this Concordance

                                          The Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible

              Showing every word of the text of the common English Version of the Canonical Books ,
                      
                                                                          and


                                         Every occurrence of each word in regular form


The word " wherewithal " in Psalm 119: 9 was not in my concordance . It's not earthshaking news , but , is an example of peculiar things that catch my attention , and that most people miss .

No comments:

Post a Comment