Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Best of Fulton J. Sheen

 
 
I just happened upon this one last week or so . Fulton Sheen was jesting as he cocked his zuchetto and partially stuck out his tongue . That is the way I remember Merv Griffin making his on stage entrance decades ago , with his tongue partially sticking out . The protrusion was not as great , but it was easily discernible . As Bishop Sheen writes with the chalk in his right hand on the green chalkboard behind him , he clearly raises his middle finger as he speaks here . Though this picture is not clear , that is what was done . I have uploaded too many other pictures of TBN personalities that make this gesture while holding nothing in their hands . Because he had previously formed an almost perfect witches' pyramid , ( which I posted on another blog ) , I have to wonder about this movement .
    

No comments:

Post a Comment