Saturday, January 10, 2015

LADS' pads

 
 Before I left this morning to post this the LADS were on TBN . I viewed these shots enough times to warrant reasonable cause to conjecture the display of the middle fingers in these skits . The top pic reveals taht the thumb and first finger are above the protruding middle finger . This is an extremely quick flick of the middle pad . The uncircled pentagram is in the background of this milk " bar . " Even though grainy , the middle picture of the culpable LADS' cups enables discernment that the middle finger alone protrudes . It is much more notable on my videotape . If there were much doubt I would not have posted this .  I have a picture of Murray here with only his first finger extended , but could not upload it . It is clear on my videotape .

No comments:

Post a Comment