Monday, October 7, 2013

TBN guest Matt Fisher makes witches' pyramid

 I usually never watch these programs knowing them to be very heretical . When I see people making witches' pyramids now I tape them and post obvious witches' pyramids on this blog . Had this Wiccan sign not been made by heretical TBN pastors so often , I would probably have disregarded its constant display . I do not go out of my way to watch them . Besides I do not get good reception with my analog television . Not all who speak with their hands do this . But a surprising number of them do . Why ? And in this program Kevin Sorbo , who long ago portrayed Hercules on television , states that he had " always been a Christian " and that he had " never had a born again experience " at the 21:19 point in the June 6, 2013 " Praise the Lord " program . Kevin's life is probably more exemplary of Christ than many so-called Christians today, and he seems affable . I didn't want to waste a lot of time on the computer at the library looking for the statement that Kevin Sorbo made , saying that Hollywood is controlled by the Jews , but I heard him say it when I watched the portion of this show on television aired again in October 2013 . Oddly , nobody in that group challenged that statement .The problem with TBN is that they promote those who have never yet had a personal experience trusting Christ as Saviour and believing the Bible to be true . I have more hope for people like Kevin than I do for any of the upper hierarchy of the ungodly Trinity Broadcasting Network . Kevin , should you ever view this I pray that you will obtain an old King James Bible and feed on it daily , and believe and trust in its' Author .

No comments:

Post a Comment