Friday, October 11, 2013

Witches' pyramid formed by Gregory Dickow



This week when I noticed a few of the TBN deceivers display the witches' pyramid I took only some of the numerous Wiccan poses they made . Though I can only receive interrupted portions of most programs , the Wiccan displays are easily spotted , and I snap pictures of some of them . Watching him once long ago , I could easily discern his heresies . I consider everyone that joins himself to the TBN ministry a heretic , though it seems at times the gospel is preached . These are two separate photos of the several witches' pyramid he made during his program run in the second week of October 2013 . It is beyond coincidence all these TBN ministers make the same Wiccan poses repeatedly during their false teaching .

No comments:

Post a Comment